-
July 1st, 2003, 02:34 AM
#1
Inactive Member
EVO:
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face=" Arial,Tekton,">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face=" Arial,Tekton,">in direct violation of the Friendly Boards Act you have been surrounded....you have 48 hours to post on at least 10 more boards (including mine) or this board will be under attack *G* </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
When I am done, please remind me to go back and kill Evo. I am getting caught up in trying to remember which damn number board I am on, chatting on yahoo messenger and I keep having to go back at the main list of boards at AW to find out what number board i am on *L* Ok, gotta run! Talk with ya later! *L*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks